Wednesday, 17 May 2017

WeeMonkey Boys Birthday Card


Here's my card for today, a super simple design for a little boy.  

There's an annoying song I keep coming across about monkeys jumping on beds.  There's one particular line "mum called the doctor and the doctor said no more monkeys jumping on the bed".  The doctor's voice is exaggerated, implying the pointing finger that goes with it.  

I can't get the darn thing out of my head!!!

What was wrong with nice, simple old fashioned nursery rhymes?  


I like to decorate the inside too:

Products Used:

Challenges Entered:

Here's the sketch from Sketch Saturday:

7 comments:

  1. So Colorful with primary colors... just what a little boy will love! And who doesn't love a monkey?! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monkey and the lovely bright colours inside and out - a really FUN card! However I hate that you've got that monkeys on the bed song going through my head too now! One of my grandchildren was obsessed with it for a while.
    Thanks for joining in the Quirky fun
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry to our Quirky Crafts Challenge.....I remember my children singing that song....now it is in my head too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your monkey looks a bit cross! I'm sure any little boy would love it though. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz and Quirky Crafts. I've got both my DT hats on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bright colors on your card and the fun little monkey! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe quirky card and definitely a quirky song.

    Thank you for playing along at Quirky Crafts,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete