Thursday, 16 February 2017

Cherry Kisses Warm Christmas Card

PollyCraft were the first digis I ever worked with.  I love these cute, simple designs that are a delight to colour.  It's such a shame they aren't availible anymore.  Having failed to successfully juggle motherhood and self employment myself I totally understand her decision to put her family first.  

It is nice to be able to design cards without being restricted to using products I can sell.  I had to put my PollyCraft digis in a separate folder because it was too disappointing not being able to use them.  I think they'll be enjoying a revival in my cards in the future.  


Products Used: Digi by PollyCraft

Challenges Entered:

Here's the sketch from Sketch Saturday:

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, glad you revived this sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully, it's a great take on the sketch you used too. Thanks for joining us at CaSS.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and lovely colouring! Aren't you good getting going with the Christmas cards already?! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and pretty card. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute - love your coloring too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! Love this little image and the traditional red and green are pretty together on this card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute little digi, I'm so glad you have pulled her out to share with us. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Delightful image--she's adorable and beautifully coloured. Love the layout.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 320 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Come and Get it Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that IS a darling image. Great job coloring it too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over on the Sketch Saturday blog this week.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete