Friday, 15 July 2016

Gorjuss Vintage Rose in Purples

Isn't she Gorjuss!!!  

I'm not sure how I'd describe my "Trademark Style" - Everyone says that!!  But this card includes most of my favourite elements that I seem to reach for time and time again.  

Gorjuss of course 'cause I'm a massive fan of these cute but quirky, gungy, slightly gothy girlies.  

My XCut Oval and Scalloped Oval dies seem to be on most of my cards.  I think I find they fit most of my stamps and I like the way they fill a 6x6 card leaving just the right amount of space for embellishments.  

And last but by no means least, purple.  I might have a bit of an obsession with this colour . . . It's not that bad . . . honest . . . ;)


Products Used:

Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card in the One Stitch at a Time "Anything Goes with Elements of Nature" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So beautiful made.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful design and beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us At As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty coloring and love the glittery silver stars - a great complement to your creation. Thanks for entering our star challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative craft cottage.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge and good luck.
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just so pretty! I love the sparkly stars. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Bec DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your trademark style with us at AYLI, such a gorgeous make! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card, pretty and sweet.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete