Saturday, 30 November 2013

Have a Fairy Non-Traditional Christmas!

This card took a while to come together, I started with my fave contemporary Christmas combo of lilac and blue but it's too much of a favourite - I've no papers left in those shades :(  Hints to Santa intended!  Then I seemed to go off on a very traditional tangent.  I stopped myself, threw the vintage feel I wanted out the window and went for this very modern Jewels Capsule Collection.


Products Used:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, as always Bridie! Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketchy Colors! Good luck!
    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Love that sweet image she is so cute & great papers....Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and image! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Bridie, I love all of the dots.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bridie, so cute and I love all the polka dots.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really precious take on the sketch! Love the sweet image, your paper-piecing, and pretty palette & DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you've done with the image - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete