Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Trick or Treat Tag

I'm not usually a fan of tags or of distressing either, but I think this project has been growing on me.  

I'm liking the grungy inking on the crumpled paper.  The little words were left over from another project when I decided they didn't suit my final card.  They seemed to suit it better cut into three separate words.  

It's always nice to mix things up a bit in crafting I think.  Revives the old creative juices!


Products Used:



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Charming - Almost everything on this tag is so old I can't remember where it came from!

10 comments:

  1. This is great thank you for sharing with us at moving along with the times.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag! Love the inking, design, fun image & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular tag!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us for our Halloween Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tag Thanks for playing this week at Love to Create Sandra dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tags and distressing may not be your normal thing, but you rocked it! Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky cute tag! Thank you so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation , thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck !

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant tag, I love this and you certainly did a great job. thank you for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag! Thank you for joining us at Parade Your Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag. Great for Halloween!!
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Charming (use charms)” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete