Sunday, 3 November 2013

Gorjuss with her Puddy Cat!

I love this image and the black and red color combo that always seems to follow it.  I've actually run out of papers from my Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack - Gorjuss, I wouldn't normally buy myself a second pack of papers I've already used because there's always something new looking for space in my stash and funds from my wallet.  But I love this range so much I've made an exception and treat myself to the 12 x 12" Paper Pack (32pk) - Gorjuss so that these gorgeous shades can make their way into my scrapbooking projects too.



Products Used:


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and fabulous colour choice and layout. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card....Love the Gorjuss girls..Beautiful papers & colours...Have a happy week... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love that kitty! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I truly appreciate it!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridie, your card is just "gorjuss"! I love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card love the image and DP. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you, I love the gorjuss range too. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card.
    Thank you for playing along in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a 'Gorjuss' card and I love this stamp, one of my favourites, you have made a great job.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xx (CraftyHands DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do so love this range, and this is a fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautifully made, and I love this Gorjuss stamp, they are all so lovely! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete