Friday, 13 September 2013

Vintage Fairy Wishes

I seem to be going through a bit of a blue phase at the moment, following on from my green phase of the past few months.  It'll probably get combined with lilacs just in time for a contemporary Christmas and then onto deep purples for the New Year.

This is definitely my most inked stamp of the moment, I can see me developing a life long love affair with Saturated Canary stamps.

So I guess this card sums up my "signature style" of the moment.  I'm sure it'll change with the seasons and new stash acquirement's!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Brown Hair - Burnt SiennaCinnamonTan
Lips - Rose Pink

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
I Love ProMarkers Challenge # 185 : 3 Different Shapes - Square, Oval and Rectangle / Banner

And here's the sketch I've used:


8 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Love the color combination and the fold in the dress are beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bridie, I love the pretty image. Your colouring is fabulous and the papers are beautiful too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This if a fabulous card Bridie, I love Saturated Canary images as well, you have coloured yours beautifully and I love your gorgeous papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with a Saturated Canary.
    Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sweet Stampin'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card. Lovely image as well
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamüin' this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and I like your colour scheme too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just beautiful! love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. You have coordinated the backing papers, your image and the butterflies so well, quite perfect

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete