Thursday, 5 September 2013

Lazy Fisherman

I'm definitely a fan of cutesy, whimsical images as a pose to scenes and inanimate objects.  But this image caught my eye for a combination of challenges, water themed, sports and lazy days.  I found a brilliant brad to go with, it reads "I got out of bed for this?".  All in all I'm pretty pleased with my break from the the norm.


Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags
Born to Shop Epoxy Brad
Muted Green - Olive GreenMarsh GreenMoss
Orange - Burnt OrangeGingerMustard
Blue - Pastel Blue

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Bridie, I love your papers and that brilliant brad.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I just love your cute image. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Great scene & I like the muted "men" colours you've used. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card Bridie, I like the image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card. thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! So glad you shared it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, funny! Thanks for playing at Here COme The Boys Woo & Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen bei EAC.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card - great image and the brad is fantastic :o)
    Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete