Saturday, 31 August 2013

Teenager Alert

I've always admired other people's cards in this grey and yellow color combo but every time I sat down to make my card I just couldn't get it to "gel".  So today I sat down and threw caution to the wind and just grabbed the first grey papers I found then the one and only yellow paper I appear to have at the moment, picked a sketch and just did it.  

Here's the result and I'm well chuffed with it!  

I think I'm one of those crafters who spends far too much time procrastinating and far too little time actually crafting!


Products Used:
Sequin Waste from Stash
Yellow Rainbow Glaze
Blonde Hair - TanMustardButtercup
Yellow - MustardButtercup

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketchy Colors this week! Good luck!

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's turned out smashing. Liking the use of the sequin waste too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous.fab image and design and one of my all time fav colour combo`s.
    thanks for joining in my recipe challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've certainly got this one right! Fab colour combo and I love the fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Bridie, I love the yellow and grey combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha so true, it takes me forever to pick out my papers. You did a great job! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete