Friday, 2 August 2013

Pink Posing Girl

Yup, I'm definitely experiencing a paper crafting resurgence and loving it!  My paper crafting area was sorely neglected and I had to have a good clean out of my "dump" drawer.  I know most crafters go for the "creative chaos" ethos but I'm weird, I definitely need to be organised to be creative.  I think it's my brain telling me I can't play until things are tidy!


Products Used:
Blonde Hair - TanMustardButtercup
Magenta - PoppyMagentaCerise

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Best Dressed - Everything used is at least 6 months old

And here's the sketch I've used courtesy of Fetch a Sketch:



8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image, pretty colours and beautiful embellishments too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bridie, I like the papers the image and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love pink colour and all details in gorgeous combination.
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Best Dressed” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a super card, I love all your little details. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet I love the image and your colour choice :) absolutely gorgeous!
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, lovely papers and sweet image. I'm definitely a 'creative chaos' kind of crafter myself!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Bridie
    Pretty card , great take on sketch and awesome colouring of sweet image . .

    ReplyDelete