Saturday, 31 August 2013

First Noel Poinsettias

Oh I am LOVING the new First Noel collection, the papers are absolutely stunning!  Such beautiful traditional deep reds with gorgeous poinsettias and subtle tones of cream and gold.  I've treated myself to a the 12x12 pack of papers because I know I'll be scrapbooking my Christmas photos with them.


Products Used:
Moments of Faith Christmas Decoupage

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Embossing - Decoupage is oh so very old

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Bridie, I like the decoupage and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful card, I'm not surprises you love those papers. Beautiful decoupage of that image too. Thank you so much for joining us at an Oldie this week. I do so hope you used an old bit of stash?? Please list it if you did to be in with a chance of winning, thanks, Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me! It's so rare for me to make a card with so much new stuff, but the decoupage sheet is from last year, or the year before . .

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card Bridie, The design & colours are just perfect!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card, it has such a wonderfully rich, vintage feel.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Bridie. Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Christmas card Bridie, those papers certainly are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card...Thanks for sharing it with us at TPC...

    ReplyDelete