Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Orange and Brown Girlie

I don't tend to go for orange, browns, neutral shades, I'm more of a jewel colors kinda gal.  But lately I've been admiring more and more neutral shades in other people's projects.  It's even sneaked into my new bathroom color scheme.


Products Used:
Boofle Buttons
Pearls included with Carousel

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers Make It Yourself - I tied a bow, then another, then another, stuck it in place with silicone glue and covered the messy middle with a button.
Crafts and Me Challenge 136 - Something Old - I don't think there's actually anything new on this card!
No Matter Which Challenge #10 BINGO - Ribbons, Flowers and Bows

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea for a bow-based embellishment. Thanks for joining in with the "Make It Yourself!" challenge at The Daring Cardmakers
    this week,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card ,love the colours you have chosen and your image is adorable
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and such a beautiful colour scheme.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute image...I've never seen these before! I may have to do some shopping!! Your card is so pretty! I love the earth tones! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Deep Ocean!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete