Saturday, 8 June 2013

Fruity!

I love these vintage style Happy Days papers.  This is just about the last of them, I seem to be going through a phase lately of using the last bits of old paper packs, I'm not sure if I'm trying to make space for new ones or I'm just on a clearing out fix because trying to keep on top of the infernal dust is nigh on impossible with builders in the house!

The bulk of the actual building work is finished now, it's just waiting on the plumber and then things should start to move along much faster.  Which reminds me I should be getting on with choosing a new shower, I'm tempted by the electric showers that reckon to put air into the water to make it feel like a power shower.  But it's a lot of extra money so I need to make sure they're worth it before I part with my hard earned.


Products Used:

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bridie. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful flower.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been bust Bridie, like the soft pinks and yellow below and the warm reds and lush flower on this card.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really bright and cheerful - I like the little red flower gems, very pretty :)

    ******************************
    Saffire dragon crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bright and Cheery card. Love all the tiny cherries in the backing paper and the flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky

    Alli GDT Fab n Funky challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so gorgeous and cute Bridie. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bridie, I like the sweet image, the colours the big flower and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see why you love those papers. Great card thanks for sharing with fab n funky.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so sweet, I love the big flower and the colours you have used.

    Have a good day.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, Bridie! Love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card! The huge flower makes a great embellishment.

    ReplyDelete