Monday, 13 May 2013

Yellow and Blue Daisies

This is the second time I've used this image which is weird for me as floral images are not to my taste.  But I think this one is so versatile and so easy to color.  

I'm still loving my new My Minds Eye Antique Floral Pad, I don't think I'll be bored of it by the time it's used up as is so often the case.  I'm already craving a second bulk pad.  I was surprised by just how much value you get in one of these.  I packed two similar pads for a customer valuing about £30 but I had to upgrade the order to courier delivery because it weighed so much it was cheaper to send by courier.  The next order I packed was about £60 worth of another brand of papers (I don't remember which, I think it was a mix of individual sheets from different brands) which weighed less than half the My Minds Eye stacks.  Now that's a lot of paper for your money!


Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image, beautiful colouring and those papers do look lovely
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quite delightful floral creation Bridie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the daisy image, popping over from MIM Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous daisies on this card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely floral card - beautiful details and embellies. I saw it on MIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on Make It Monday, beautiful job. I just love daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, so pretty and I'm loving all the layers. Many thanks for joining in the fun at cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete