Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Take a Picture

Yipppeee!!!  I have windows, actual windows with locks and vents and glass and everything!  No more drafty, damp wooden frames and broken glass.  The builders have chosen a lovely leaf pattern for the bathroom window too.  

It's been a nice quiet day today so I've been getting on with my card making.  This is my first attempt at sepia coloring.  I'm reasonably pleased with it, it was actually quite nice to work with a limited color palette for a change.


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Great male card. Thank You so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bridie. The colours and image are perfect for any male card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vintage image! It works so well with your choice of brown papers,and I like the added turquoise pearls for a splash of color. Great card - spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, love how you've used our sketch and I love the image.

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Bridie - I love this image - so unusual - saw you on MIM and had to have a closer look! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful . Love the colour , very effective . Great image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just brilliant, I love the image and colour palette. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Bridie, such a fabulous image and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, great image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image - beautiful job :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete