Monday, 20 May 2013

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

First disaster of the day, my builder has hurt her back so she won't be lugging my new bath up the scaffolding today.  I'm going to have great FUN getting it into the office and working round it.  I still can't wait to see it!!

All fun and games!  But hey it will all be worth it when it's finished!

I'm sad to say that this is the last of my Home For Christmas Papers :( They'll be sorely missed as I've really enjoyed working with this range.  I've had a sneaky peak at the new ranges from Papermania due in July and the new Christmas in the Country range is quite similar, folksy, country inspired motifs in muted red and greens that will look fantastic with Kraft card.  The new ranges will be appearing on the website from the end of May for dispatch by the 1st July.


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Jingle Bells from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty Christmas card! Such a cute image, and you're right, those papers are fabulous!

    Good luck with moving the bath!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and some of my favourite Christmas papers too. I hope the new range is just as nice.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Bridie and I love all the layers, can quite see why you love these papers, they're fab :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image. Visiting from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card, those papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Good to have you with us at the PaperShelter this week. Join us again soon.
    hugs Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific Christmas card! Love the image and design. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and image.. I saw this on MIM and came for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. I love the reds and that image is very cute.
    Great lay out too. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous papers on a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love red and white for Christmas cards - super!
    Thanks for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card this is :)
    Lovely image and mix of papers.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over at LMM
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect papers for you image. Spotted you entry on MIM and came on over for a closer look. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Christmas card. Very bright and cheerful. Thank you for sharing and entering your card in the Whimsy challenge anything goes.

    ReplyDelete