Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Diva!

Phew, busy busy day!  The new K&Co Smash products have finally arrived along with hundreds of other back and pre-orders.  I got a bit carried away in my attempts to get them faster and we have lots of left over Smash products which means one of them will be disappearing into my stash . . .  just which one to choose . . . !!?!?!?!? :) :) :)

I've taken some pictures of the randomness that it my flat and office at the moment.  The contents of the skip that's arriving tomorrow are currently in my living room.  The new windows are taking shape and they look fabulous!  My bedroom is crammed full of bathroom furniture and the new bathroom suite.  The bath itself is still sat in my office.  It's just the sort of un-presentable memories that belong in my new Smash book.  I've already got one on the go for all my jots and notes of ideas, color schemes, floor plans and stuff I want to buy.

Anyways onto today's card.  I'm still madly in love with this Strictly Party range.  It's just so me!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel
Rubbon included with Carousel
Hearts from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz 3-2-13 Flowers, 2 Ribbon / Lace, 1 Image

13 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness this is stunning, what a wonderful creation, I love it, Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours and embellishment are so beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous card, so much detail, love it, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, good luck, Avril (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously girly card Bridie and her dress is amazing. Your design is so pretty and the lace is lush :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card you have made here. What a gorgeous image. It fits our challenge this week well of “lace”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the image - what a glorious dress! Lovely card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, such pretty details. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy Challenge, what beautiful colouring on the dress. The whole card looks lovely. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, the details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. really gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete