Thursday, 30 May 2013

Christmas Star

I'm not normally a fan of shaped cards, mine never seem to look right.  As per usual this one wouldn't come together nicely, the first attempted went into the recycling bin!  But I persevered and eventually I found a layout I liked.


Products Used:
Christmas Tree from Stash

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge K is for Kept Safe - Both the papers and the Christmas tree have been in my stash for ages.  I was stuck for inspiration with the tree.
Southern Girls Challenge #70 Tic Tac Toe - Ribbon, Stars and Spots

13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous representation of our theme thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Bridie. I love that image, gorgeous colour and such a great design
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design... Great Christmas card...cute image... Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a delightful shape card. Very unique . Love all the elements that you have pulled together. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun shaped card, wonderful colored image,ribbon and fun papers.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well worth the perseverance Bridie, this is fab and I love the glittery ribbon and added sparkle :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Christmas card!! I love the shape and cute image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - I love the shape.
    Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shape card looks really fantastic,i like it.
    Thanks for joining us at our Kept Safe Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Making shape cards is always a challenge, but you've managed it perfectly! Well done!
    Thanks for joining the Southern Girls.
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty christmas design. Love the details with the christmas three and shape too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete