Friday, 24 May 2013

Balloon Girl

Happy Bank Holiday Friday!!!  

I'm rushing round like a blue bummed fly trying to get everything done so I can get off and enjoy the long weekend.  Just challenges left and I think I'm going to have make OH a very unhappy bunny by loading all my stash (all 40 kg of it!) into the back of his poor car along with the 1.2 ton caravan.  One of these days he will actually get round to wiring up my tow bar then he can stop winging about the weight of my holiday stash.  

Uploading challenges with a mobile internet connection is going to be fun but at least I get to use my new laptop bag - free with a big packaging order - bargain!

Right, my last card with a proper internet connection and here it is:


Products Used:
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags
Me To You (I think they are) Ribbon
Card Candi from Stash

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. sweet cute image. enjoy the weekend.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie photo inspiration challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your
    cute card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super image, great layout thanks for entering into cutiepie challenge. Gemma dt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, love the cute image and the colours, that shade of green is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so sweet & cute! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there - love your card - fab layout and such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at CI this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Bridie, I love the soft pastels and pretty design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete