Friday, 3 May 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

This has been a reoccurring theme across many challenges lately!  Understandable given the weather we've been having but it looks like we'll be enjoying a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. in the UK?  Can that be right?  Hey, it has been known to happen!

I was getting bored of my go-to rain digi from The Complete Guide to Digital Crafting vol 2 so I was chuffed to come across this one on my Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD rom.


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I absolutely love that image. The expression on the birds' faces is fabulous. Those little felt flowers are really sweet. Perfect card to meet our challenge. Thank you

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous. I love that sweet image and the papers and details are beautiful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridie, your beautifully colored owls in goulashes look fabulous on this colorful and very pretty card. Lovin' your mini felt floral accents too!!! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Floral Frenzy!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: April Shower
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Love that image.. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet image, it makes me smile! I love your gorgeous papers and the cute flowers, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely mischief look image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous bridie.i love your sweet owls and stunning pretty flowers and colours.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cut image on your card! I love the little flowers and the pearls you added too. Thanks so much for joining my "April Showers Bring May Flowers" at Crafty Cardmakers! I hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete