Friday, 26 April 2013

Summer Holiday!

My mum was a huge Cliff Richard fan so I grew up all too familiar with his Summer Holiday movie and more the sound track.  I adore this Hot Diggity Dog image, it's one of my favorite stamps and always makes me think of that old Cliff Richard song  . . . We're all going on a summer holiday . . . .


Products Used:
A5 Paper Pack - Hot Diggity Dog
Hot Diggity Dog Greeting Tags
Hot Diggity Dog Stamps
Brads from Stash
Gingham (Small Check) 10mm

BlackBlenderWarm Grey 3Warm Grey 2Warm Grey 1.

I am entering this cheery card into the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can Challenge #42 - At The Movies
Sketchy Colors #160
Passion for ProMarkers Week 195 Animals
Divas By Design Challenge 81 Inspired by a Movie
Noah's Ark Challenge - Film Title


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous , I like the image the papers and the design.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridie! What a stunning card! The coloring is really beautiful!!!
    It woke up some great memories for me as well, as my mother also loved Cliff Richard, and I grew up with all his songs! It sure made me think of "Summerholiday" too! Thank you for bringing it back to me :-)
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketchy Colors! Good luck!

    Hugs, Mette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image! Fab colouring and design. Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image you have used and coloured so perfectly. You realise you will have me singing this song all day now :)
    Thanks for joining in with the PFP challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card I love your image I have a friend who would go mad for this!! Great work
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for our Movie challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete