Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Lilac and Brown Daisies

I hope I'm not blowing my own trumpet here but I am soo chuffed with this card!  The layout didn't seem to gel at first but after I added the topper it seemed to come together.  I flicked through my new pack of My Minds Eye Antique Floral papers looking for a lilac paper and I came across this brown and lilac paper, I took the brown color scheme from there and I'm absolutely delighted with the result!


Products Used:
Pearls included with Carousel

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love the image, fabulous colouring and those papers are gorgeous.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, a lovely design and colours, your image is beautiful and gorgeous details.

    Thanks for joining Everybody Art Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , loving that image. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete