Friday, 19 April 2013

Black and Gold Layout

I'm being a good girl and catching up with my scrapbooking.  This photo was taken by my OH on my birthday when he cooked me a lovely meal - bless 'im!

I'm pretty pleased with how it's come together, I think black and Gold is always a nice smart color combo.  


Products Used:
Boofle Buttons
Papermania Big Bloomers - not sure which collection!
Fabric Flowers from stash
Metal Heart embellishment from stash

I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout!! Thank you for sharing with TPE!! Hugs-LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the papers and pretty flower. Thanks for joining in with us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, fabulous colours, great take on this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, love your rich colours and pretty flower, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete