Sunday, 20 January 2013

Tulip Christmas Deceoupage

My second card for today, I did the washing up and vaced downstairs in between so I suppose this marks my last excuse for putting off cleaning the living room.  Oh well, I'll be glad to get the sofa throw back on now it's dry.  I could only find the sofa I wanted (at a good price) in a yukky grey colour which shows up the pet hairs terribly!  Fortunately my lovely mum made me a patchwork quilt many years ago which does the job perfectly.


Products Used:
Washi Tape - Free with a Magazine
Card Candi

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my blog and for leaving a lovely comment. This is a great card, love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow love this card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and design of this card. THe image is super.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you next time.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bridie, I love the image you've used, a perfect Christmas card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I really like the softer red and green too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi thanks very much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment I love your online craft shop best thing I have brought from you was a craft carousel!!!! Have it on my craft desk and it holds so much!!! Super cute card love the image you have used the colours work so well together.
    hugs from Lisa

    ReplyDelete