Sunday, 20 January 2013

Me To You Winter Birthday Card

I hope you're all keeping nice and warm on this oh so frosty day.  A huge welcome to my new followers, it's great to have you here.  And thank you for all the very lovely comments you've been leaving lately  they're really put a spring back in my step after a very busy week.

For me today is all about crafting with the occasional intermission for the cleaning.  I think that will be followed by a curl up on the sofa with a weepy movie, a mug of hot chocolate and my knitting.


Products Used:
Dovecraft Papers, Ribbons and Brads

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day (well, apart from the cleaning, lol!) I love this cute bear, your fab colouring and pretty papers. Thank you for joining in my 'Whatever the Weather' challenge at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Bridie, what a fabulous Winter card, love Me to You bears, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and adorable, just want to hug him. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering, colouring and cute stamp on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great winter birthday card with such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week. hugs, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image & your beautiful card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete