Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Lets Dance

I'm not overly pleased with this card, I just couldn't get it to "gel" like it did in my head.  My poorly doggie is now feeling well enough to be a pest, she is determined to stand right in front of my embellishment drawers.  I think it has more to do with her pain killers having worn off and her being cuddly and pathetic.  She can have another dose before bed to give her another restful nights sleep.


Products Used:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Cutie Pie #36 Use Three Different Textures - matt, pearl and glossy buttons
Natalie and Amys Challenge #6 Something Old & Something New!! - Spots and Stripes Collection is new, the digi has been on my PC for a while.


11 comments:

  1. Oh don't talk to me about cards that get lost in translation somewhere between head and happening. But I think this is fab. Sweet image and I love yellow. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image you chose for this card! Love her! And I love the pretty papers you used with her on your design, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't we always are own worst critics. I love the colours and that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the buttons!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. super card, thanks for playing along with us at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.
    Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card... funny image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I have to disagree with you. This card is just adorable even if you don't think it came together the way you wanted. Love your choice of colors and embellies. Really cheery and the little image is so darn cute.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Spots and Stripes Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, so cute and the soft pastels look so pretty.
    I hope your poorly pup is on the mend.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image, and love all those buttons, thanks for sharing your card with us at Natalie & Amy's challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete